Oral Healthcare Knowledge for you
Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. We have grouped some of the links into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
If you have a suggestion for a new link, please send us an email, as we are always looking for good resources to pass along to our valued patients and visitors to our website. We hope you find these sites helpful!
The following links provide some good general information on dentistry.
- American Dental Association – Provides information for the general public including dental care articles, dental insurance information, and information for students interested in dentistry.
- The Minnesota Dental Association
Dental Advice and resources closer to home in Minnesota.
- Glossary of Dental Terms – American Dental Association’s comprehensive reference provides a glossary of dental terms as they relate to the public.
Links to sites providing helpful information on oral health and home care products patients can use to maintain optimum oral health.
- Colgate – Trusted resource for dental health information and oral care products.
- Crest – One of the world’s most trusted brands in dental products.
- Oral-B – Oral-B developed this learning center for dental health education to promote oral care habits that are essential to the lifelong health of teeth and gums. The site includes information and advice for children, adults, and dental health teachers.
- Sonicare – Learn how the Sonicare toothbrush creates an indescribable clean feeling, the benefits you can expect, and even take a factory tour.
- Xylitol - sweetener products that have antibacterial and decay preventive, as well as stimulate saliva flow. This is particularly helpful for those that suffer from dry mouth.
- Squigle - Great toothpaste for those that suffer from frequent canker sores (Apthous Ulcers) in the mouth.
Other sites of interest on the web:
- National Museum of Dentistry – The museum, a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, is a lively national center where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and are fascinated by the rich history of dentistry.
Enhance your Smile
Easily request an appointment online and we will get you scheduled as soon as possible for the dental care that you need.